Meet your new summertime bestie — this NON-ALC FROSÉ MOCKTAIL! This bubbly beverage is fruity on the nose with notes of tart, green apple and fresh strawberry. Made with only the 4 ingredients, this mocktail drink will for sure be the life of the party.
- Gruvi Non-Alc Bubbly Rosé (8-pack)
- 1-2 cup Ice
- 1-1½ cup Strawberry (Frozen or Fresh, stems removed and cut into small - medium chunks)
- 2-4 TBSP Honey (or your choice of sweetener [you can add more depending on your sweet level])
- Fresh Fruit (we recommend oranges, limes, grapefruit or strawberry)
- Herbs (your choice, we recommend mint or rosemary)
- Salt (for the rim)
- 8 servings
- Pour all your ingredients (Non-Alc Rosé, Honey, Frozen Strawberry, and Ice] into your mixer.
- Blend until a slushy consistency (on medium speed for about 1 minute)
- Divide among glasses or a pitcher
- [Optional] For garnish - wet the rim of the glass with a lime and roll it in salt to create a light salt coating. Thinly slice your grapefruit, lime or quarter your strawberry and place on the rim. Add your choice of herbs.