Soft & fluffy GLUTEN-FREE chocolate banana bread! Finally, a gluten-free banana bread that actually tastes as great as it looks. This recipe is made with only 5 simple ingredients and completely free from refined sugars.
- Hella, Vegan Chocolate Hazelnut Spread
- Stellar Eats Banana Bread Mix
- 1 whole banana (vertical sliced)
- Nuts (we suggest pecans)
1 hour 15 minutes
- 1 loaf
- Pre-heat oven to 350
- Pour your Stellar Eats Banana Bread Mix (dry ingredients) into a mixing bowl
- In other mixing bowl, whisk eggs, mashed banana, oil and oat milk
- Combine both dry and wet ingredients
- Mix until combined, but do not over mix
- Pour batter evenly into a greased load pan (ideally 8in x 4in)
- (Optional) Thinly slice your whole banana and your desired nuts and place on top of the batter
- Bake for 45-50 minutes
- Cool for 10 minutes and serve!