We absolutely love the Green Goddess Salad that has been going viral on TikTok– it is most definitely BUBBLE Approved! The founder of Baked By Melissa (that super cute mini cupcake shop in NYC) Melissa Ben-Ishay, posted the recipe to TikTok and took #recipetok by storm. Our founder did a spicy riff of this recipe using some of her favorite ingredients on BUBBLE, see below!
- 1/2 small head of Green Cabbage
- ½ head of Iceberg Lettuce
- 3-4 baby Cucumbers (or 1 large Cucumber)
- 1 bundle of Green Onions or Scallions
- 1 cup of Basil Leaves
- 1 cup of Spinach Leaves
- 1/2 small jalappeño
- 2 cloves of Garlic
- 1 small Shallot
- Juice of 2 Lemons
- 1/4 cup of Greek Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1/4 cup of nuts of choice (we prefer Macadamia)
- 1/3 cup of Nutritional Yeast
- 1 teaspoon of sea salt
- 2 tablespoons of Meyer Lemon Vinegar
- Any extra Chives or Scallions (optional)
- For the salad base, chop all ingredients into ¼ inch, small pieces and reserve on the side in a large mixing bowl.
- For the dressing, add all ingredients into a high powered blender.
- Mix the ingredients together.
- Pro tip: if you aren’t eating all of the salad right away, keep the dressing on the side and mix as you eat to retain the super crunchy texture!