With Valentine's Day just around the corner, we're already thinking of that sweet thing to share with our sweethearts... or ourselves ;) Check out this ooey gooey, adaptogen packed brownies from our favorite, Rooted Life Foods. Founder Ashleigh Fabian combines "high fiber" and "dessert" in the same sentence, with a recipe that's got 4g fiber and 4.5g protein per brownie!
Get ready to melt into dark chocolate adaptogen butter brownie heaven.
1. Pre-heat oven to 350 degrees and lightly coat an 8 x 8 pan with coconut oil.
3. In a separate bowl, combine dry ingredients.
4. Fold ingredients together until mixed and pour into pan.
5. Drop 4-5 tbsp of Adaptogen Butter in different areas on top of the brownies
batter and swirl using a fork or knife.
6. Bake for 20 - 25 minutes.
7. Cool and NOM.
**Pro tip: add more Adaptogen Butter on top of your cooled brownie and pour yourself a glass of Oat Milk.