Salt Lake City, UT
Collagen Drink - Turmeric Crush (30 Servings)
- Regular price
- Regular price
- Sale price
- Unit price
We read the label so you don’t have to. Each and every product listed goes through our rigorous BUBBLE Approval Process.
A kit of 30 anti-aging ingestible skincare drink mixes formulated with marine collagen, probiotics, biotin, and organic turmeric to help replenish you for stronger skin, thicker-looking hair and better health.
Collagen contains 18 amino acids that our bodies depend on daily for various bodily functions such as maintaining the health of our skin, hair, brain, bones, teeth, nails, heart, organs, muscles, and joints.
- Marine collagen: Clinically proven to increase skin hydration / firmness, reduce wrinkles, strengthen / quicken hair growth, quicken regeneration of new cells, and improve bone and joint health in just 4 weeks.
- Probiotics: Crushed Tonic's probiotics are backed by over 20 studies and has been show to help improve digestion, immune health and protein (collagen) utilization.
- Biotin: An essential B-vitamin (B7) that boosts mental focus and energy, helps keep your skin, hair, eyes, liver, and nervous system healthy by producing fuel for cells and supporting cell growth.
- Turmeric*: a cousin of ginger, turmeric may help boost immunity, enhance metabolism, increase our white blood cell count aiding against bacteria and viruses, and support our liver detoxification process (bye-bye skin-damaging toxins).
- Tastes like chai but spicier. It's full-body and aromatic, with a blend of cinnamon and ginger.
- No fishy taste
HOW TO CONSUME:
- Take 1-2 crushes, every day for 4 weeks.
- Consume in the morning, before ingesting any other foods.
- Mix into water, a pre-workout shake or coffee.
- Crushed Tonic recommends around 10g to 20g daily to get the effects of great hair and skin. It’s less about increasing your daily dosage and more about consistency and sticking to it daily.
- 30 sticks in 1 canister
- Each stick weighs 12-13g
MORE ABOUT CRUSHED TONIC:
- Contains fish (tilapia)