Have something to say? Your opinion matters to us! Be the first to write a review and support small independent makers across the U.S. Every purchase and review supports a small maker aiming to disrupt the food industry.
Super Premium Ceremonial Matcha
- Regular price
- Regular price
- Sale price
- Unit price
We read the label so you don't have to. Each and every product listed goes through our rigorous BUBBLE Approval Process.
Not all matcha is created equal. As true matcha fanatics, we made it our mission to find the absolute purest, highest-grade, most flavorful, fresh, and vibrant matcha in existence... and we did. Meet Mantra Matcha: The Best Matcha On Earth. Mantra Matcha’s Super Premium Ceremonial Matcha is carefully harvested and sourced directly from a non-commercialized, private hillside farm located near Uji, Japan. It is then brought to you, farm-to-cup. This isn't your typical run-of-the-mill, mass-produced, processed, culinary, low-grade matcha disguised as Ceremonial. Our matcha is stone-ground to maintain its smoothness, integrity, and nutritional profile. This is Super Premium Ceremonial Matcha at its finest. Quality is everything when it comes to matcha and ours is unmatched.
- Non GMO
- Plant Based
- 0g of sugar
- Small Batch Certified
- No Artificial Colors
- No Artificial Flavors
- Nutrient Dense
- Organic Superfoods
- For every bag of Mantra Matcha purchased, a meal will be donated to a child in need through the No Kid Hungry organization.
Benefits of Matcha
- 1 cup matcha green tea = the health benefits of 10 cups traditional green tea
- Provides steady energy without jitters
- No crash from sugar or high amounts of caffeine
- Supports immune system
- High in nutrients and minerals
- Improves mood and calms the mind
- Decreases stress and anxiety levels
- Increases focus and concentration
- Boosts metabolism and helps burn calories
- Restores vitality and feeling of well-being
HOW TO ENJOY:
Traditional Hot Tea – Whisk and add to 6 oz of warm water.
Matcha Latte – Whisk and add to 6 oz of warm milk such (e.g., oat, almond). Enjoy as an Iced Matcha Latte by using cold milk or adding ice after warm preparation.
Cold Brew Matcha – Add matcha to a 16 oz bottle or shaker filled with cold or room temperature water and shake vigorously. Add ice cubes if desired.
Each pouch contains 30 servings
MORE ABOUT MANTRA MATCHA:
Manufactured in a gluten-free and peanut-free facility that also processes egg, milk, tree nut, fish, shellfish, and soy.
MEET THE MAKER