If you need an excuse to use some of that leftover turkey from Thanksgiving dinner, we've got just the perfect vehicle. We're chowing down and cozying up to a bowl of Sasya's gluten-free nachos during the colder seasons.
- Sasya Spicy Lentil Chips
- Sasya Spicy Eggplant Salsa
- Pinto Beans (Black beans work too!)
- Your choice of cheese
- Shredded leftover turkey / your choice of protein
- 1/2 cup of cherry tomatoes
- 1/4 cup of diced red onion
- Jalapeno (if you can handle spice!)
WHIP IT UP:
- Lay out the chips on a metal sheet tray, Sasya's chips are twice baked and super crunchy.
- Start layering all of your toppings, leave the cheese for last!
- After the cheese is sprinkled on top, finish it off with Sasya Spicy Eggplant Salsa
- Set oven to broil
- Leave it in the broil for 5 minutes ~ just enough time so the cheese can melt!
Contributor: Miranda, Operation of Sasya Foods