Frying eggs in healthy fats and topping it with even more fat? This recipe is all of our dreams come true. We’ve said it before, “low fat diets are very much a 90s fad,” this recipe breaks and modernizes the stereotype around fat and brings healthy fats to the forefront along with the holy grail of golden superfoods, turmeric.
Keto, Paleo, Gluten-Free Approved 👍
1 cup coconut yogurt
Flaky sea salt
4 tablespoons Turmeric Lion's Mane Ghee
4 large eggs
Blank Slate Kitchen Szechuan Chili Oil
1. Season 1 cup of coconut yogurt with flaky sea salt to taste, set aside
2. Heat 4 tbsp. Turmeric ghee in a large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat.
3. Crack eggs inside the skillet one at a time.
4. Shake skillet in between additions to avoid them from sticking onto the pan and to each other.
5. Start spooning remaining ghee over the eggs until whites are set, fry for at least 2 minutes.