Work With Us
BUBBLE is building the largest selection of healthy, better-for-you, independent labels in the US, culminating in a one-stop-shop digital grocery experience for customers nationwide. BUBBLE is on a mission to change the landscape of our food system by removing the limits of previous big food manufacturing and distribution by leveraging a lean, digitally native marketplace in order to improve both shopper and new brand experiences. BUBBLE shoppers have access to 400+ independent and diverse food brands from across the USA.
Our team prides itself on providing an environment that encourages growth, giving you the opportunity to lead projects and own the work you do. We like to think of ourselves as being as analytical as we are creative. There is a method to deliver the deliciousness. We are driven by our principles rooted in quality and committed to providing the best consumer experience. We're constantly looking for chances to create a more inclusive, fun, collaborative, and effective work environment.
Launched in January 2019, the team at BUBBLE has deep industry knowledge and experience in the food, wellness, technology, and media space hailing from notable companies; Daily Harvest, Microsoft, Thrillist, Jack Threads, Spoon University, Hu Kitchen, and The Food Network.
You can find more info on our team and culture here on LinkedIn.
Team BUBBLE is looking for a creative thinker and skilled collaborator to join our Marketing team, with expertise in campaign planning & execution, Email + SMS marketing, channel strategy and funnel optimization. As a Marketing Associate, you will play a critical role in helping us grow and scale our brand across all marketing channels and customer touch points. You’ll work cross-functionally to bring to life projects that drive awareness in new segments and grow brand affinity amongst our new and existing customers.
You will act as a steward of our brand, ensuring every touch point is a clear articulation of our value proposition and an incredible experience for our customers. You are results driven, culture-obsessed and on the pulse of the food and health & wellness scene. To succeed in this role, you should be comfortable generating and articulating your creative ideas in written and spoken word.
In this role, you will have significant autonomy and oversight of many moving pieces; as such, the ideal candidate is comfortable working in ambiguity and a fast-paced environment, is proactive & action oriented, has a strong ownership mentality, loves to problem-solve, is mission driven & organized, and has superior verbal and written communication skills.
This is a fantastic opportunity to make an outsized impact on a high-growth company in a booming industry – come take it!
Day-To-Day You Will:
- Act as a steward for our brand, protecting and maintaining its essence across all channels, including acquisition, customer experience, partnerships, influencer, social, PR and events.
- Work to create and promote campaigns across all owned channels, to ensure consistency of messaging that best suits each channel
- Collaborate cross-functionally to develop assets for campaigns
- Develop creative briefs that clearly communicate our goals, strategic imperatives, timeline and standards across multiple touch points
- Partner with cross-functional teams to help launch new programs, campaigns and customer touch points
- Provide updates to the leadership team on performance, necessary adjustments, and new initiatives on a weekly and monthly basis.
- Work collaboratively with the brand team to develop strategies and execution plans that build engagement with key segments, tracking performance, spend and ROI
- Devise long-term strategy to deliver on growth projections and our mission to help independent food makers succeed
- Ensure BUBBLE reaches monthly growth goals while maintaining spend and ROI targets through the proactive analysis of campaign performance
- Source, close and execute marketing partnerships with various affiliate partners (press, influencer, etc.)
- Maintain a social-first approach to events, partnerships, and brand activations
- Stay on top of emerging trends at the local and national level; keep a consistent pulse on cultural landscape
- Proactively identify opportunities to further communicate our brand mission
You Should Bring:
- 3+ years of marketing experience, ideally in a digital marketing role in a fast-paced/start-up environment or at an integrated marketing agency
- Experience in eComm, DTC or CPG (food or wellness brands, a plus!)
- Fluency in digital marketing channels and building community via digital channels
- Experienced in cross-functional collaboration and project management
- Experience and comfort with creative ideation and campaign concepting
- Excellent writing proficiency
- Experience monitoring, reporting and insight generating for brand activations and campaigns
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills, ability to clearly communicate complex topics with leadership, the broader team and external partners
- In tune with emerging trends and can predict what's coming in and out of style
- Self-motivated, “can do” attitude with a desire to build, growth mindset
What we bring:
- A dynamic, collaborative, ambitious and fun work environment.
- Remote-first work environment
- An open and honest culture where we constantly seek improvement and cherish your input
- Large opportunity for impact within a growing company, among an immensely talented, smart, creative, and highly motivated team
- High energy, low-ego co-workers
- Competitive medical, dental, and vision benefits
- Snacks on snacks on snacks-- we wouldn’t be in the food business without healthy food around 100% of the time
Submit your info on our Application Form, and we'll be in touch!