Growth Marketing Manager
BUBBLE | Growth Marketing Manager
BUBBLE is building the largest selection of healthy, better-for-you, independent labels in the US, culminating in a one-stop-shop digital grocery experience for customers nationwide. BUBBLE is on a mission to change the landscape of our food system by removing the limits of previous big food manufacturing and distribution by leveraging a lean, digitally native marketplace in order to improve both shopper and new brand experiences. BUBBLE shoppers have access to 400+ independent and diverse food brands from across the USA.
Our team prides itself on providing an environment that encourages growth, giving you the opportunity to lead projects and own the work you do. We like to think of ourselves as being as analytical as we are creative. There is a method to delivering the deliciousness. We are driven by our principles rooted in quality and committed to providing the best consumer experience. We're constantly looking for chances to create a more inclusive, fun, collaborative, and effective work environment.
Launched in January 2019, the team at BUBBLE has deep industry knowledge and experience in the food, wellness, technology, and media space hailing from notable companies; Daily Harvest, Microsoft, Thrillist, Jack Threads, Spoon University, Hu Kitchen, Sysco, and The Food Network.
You can find more info on our team and culture here on LinkedIn.
Team BUBBLE is in search of a data-driven growth marketer with expertise in campaign planning & execution, performance marketing, channel strategy and funnel optimization.
As our Growth Marketing Manager you will own a marketing budget and be responsible for the growth, optimization and overall performance of our customer acquisition channels and associated metrics (CAC, AOV, customer retention, etc.).
Proficiency in data analysis (Excel, SQL, statistical & attribution modeling etc.) and analytics tools (Google Analytics, etc.) is required to understand the overall impact of acquisition efforts and ROI of paid spend.
In this role, you will have significant autonomy and oversight of many moving pieces; as such, the ideal candidate is comfortable working in ambiguity, is proactive & action oriented, has a strong ownership mentality, loves to problem-solve, is data-driven & organized, and has superior verbal and written communication skills.
This is a fantastic opportunity to make an outsized impact on a high-growth company in a booming industry – come take it!
- Use data to develop, build and scale marketing campaigns to maximize user growth of all existing and new marketing channels (paid and owned)
- Design and implement A/B and/or multi-variable tests to improve customer acquisition and retention metrics
- Manage BUBBLE’s marketing budget and lead strategy, marketing channel mix, budget allocation and campaign execution.
- Devise long-term strategy to deliver on growth projections and our mission to help independent food makers succeed
- Provide updates to the leadership team on performance, necessary adjustments, and new initiatives on a weekly and monthly basis.
- Ensure BUBBLE reaches monthly growth goals while maintaining spend and ROI targets through the proactive analysis of campaign performance
- Drive continuous improvement of growth team through hypothesis-led testing of new concepts
- Collaborate cross-functionally to develop creative assets in the construction of digital campaigns
- Source, close and execute marketing partnerships with various affiliate partners (press, influencer, etc.)
You should bring:
- 5+ years of experience developing growth marketing strategies, owning customer acquisition, and executing strategic marketing programs
- Experience and comfort working with large datasets; an affinity for utilizing data and research in decision-making is an absolute must-have
- First-hand experience managing a marketing budget and demonstrated success owning and impacting key performance metrics (CAC, AOV, etc.)
- A thorough understanding of traditional and emerging marketing channels used in customer acquisition and retention
- A proven ability to work with multiple marketing functions and connect desperate points to create full-funnel marketing campaigns
- Strong attention to detail and ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously in a fast-paced environment
- Intellectual curiosity, self-motivation, resourcefulness, integrity and an eagerness to take responsibility for the continuous improvement of processes and results
- Robust analytical skills needed to perform myriad data analyses and create data-driven reports
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills, ability to clearly communicate complex topics with leadership, the broader team and external partners
- Proven interest in BUBBLE, our mission and the overall food industry
What we bring:
- A dynamic, collaborative, ambitious and fun work environment.
- Competitive medical, dental, and vision benefits
- Snacks on snacks on snacks-- we wouldn’t be in the food business without healthy food around 100% of the time
Submit your info into our Application Form, and we'll be in touch!
*This role is typically based in NYC, but will be remote until at least January 2022 due to COVID-19.