Work With Us
Senior Manager of Growth Marketing
BUBBLE is building the largest selection of healthy, better-for-you, independent labels in the US, culminating in a one-stop-shop digital grocery experience for customers nationwide. BUBBLE is on a mission to change the landscape of our food system by removing the limits of previous big food manufacturing and distribution by leveraging a lean, digitally native marketplace in order to improve both shopper and new brand experiences. BUBBLE shoppers have access to 400+ independent and diverse food brands from across the USA.
Our team prides itself on providing an environment that encourages growth, giving you the opportunity to lead projects and own the work you do. We like to think of ourselves as being as analytical as we are creative. There is a method to deliver the deliciousness. We are driven by our principles rooted in quality and committed to providing the best consumer experience. We're constantly looking for chances to create a more inclusive, fun, collaborative, and effective work environment.
Launched in January 2019, the team at BUBBLE has deep industry knowledge and experience in the food, wellness, technology, and media space hailing from notable companies; Daily Harvest, Microsoft, Thrillist, Jack Threads, Spoon University, Hu Kitchen, and The Food Network.
You can find more info on our team and culture here on LinkedIn.
BUBBLE is looking for a performance driven individual who will be tasked with leading the BUBBLE marketing team. This person should be experienced in building teams, scaling DTC consumer business, managing in and out of house team members, and overseeing all marketing strategy for BUBBLE. This hire will own a marketing budget and be responsible for the growth, optimization and overall performance of our customer acquisition and retention, maintaining associated metrics (CAC, AOV, customer retention, etc.) to grow the BUBBLE business and community.
In this role, you will have significant autonomy and oversight of many moving pieces; as such, the ideal candidate has a strong ownership mentality, loves to proactively problem-solve, is data-driven, organized, and has superior verbal and written communication skills.
This is a fantastic opportunity to make an outsized impact on a high-growth company in a booming industry – come take it!
- Lead a long-term strategy to deliver on our mission to help independent food makers reach customers across the USA
- Ensure BUBBLE reaches monthly growth goals while maintaining spend and ROI targets through the proactive analysis on a weekly, quarterly and annual basis
- Build and lead a talented team of people responsible for the growth of multiple marketing functions including Email, SMS, Affiliate, Paid Social, Paid Search, and the growth and development of custom internal programs like BUBBLE Rewards and ongoing campaigns for new and recurring customers
- Engage deeply on growth marketing activities, providing guidance on their respective strategies, roadmaps, success measures, campaigns, creatives, tests, and audience targeting
- Be a champion for the BUBBLE strategic vision and roadmap, and run continuous refresh processes to gather input and support from cross-functional stakeholders and the broader team
- Collaborate with leadership on performance, necessary adjustments, and new initiatives on a weekly basis
- Responsible for the P&L of the marketing spend and approving revenue and shipment level forecasts in collaboration with the Operations and Finance functional leads
- Play an active leadership role within the BUBBLE team, owning our culture and values, and leading by example
You should bring:
- 7+ years of leadership experience developing growth marketing strategies, owning customer acquisition, and executing strategic marketing programs
- First-hand experience managing marketing budgets and demonstrated success owning and impacting growth performance
- Desire to work in a rapidly changing, start-up environment that requires both long-term strategic thinking and near-term execution
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills, ability to clearly communicate complex topics with leadership, the broader team and external partners
- Passion and interest for the BUBBLE mission and the overall wellness + food space
What we bring:
- A dynamic, collaborative, ambitious and fun work environment.
- A Remote-first work environment
- Opportunity for equity Participation
- Competitive Vacation Days
- “Summer Fridays” from Memorial day to Labor Day
- An open and honest culture where we constantly seek improvement and cherish your input
- Large opportunity for impact within a growing company, among an immensely talented, smart, creative, and driven team
- Highly motivated, low-ego co-workers
- Snacks on snacks on snacks-- we wouldn’t be in the food business without healthy food around 100% of the time