Work With Us
Creative Marketing Associate
BUBBLE is building the largest selection of healthy, better-for-you, independent labels in the US, culminating in a one-stop-shop digital grocery experience for customers nationwide. BUBBLE is on a mission to change the landscape of our food system by removing the limits of previous big food manufacturing and distribution by leveraging a lean, digitally native marketplace in order to improve both shopper and new brand experiences. BUBBLE shoppers have access to 400+ independent and diverse food brands from across the USA.
Our team prides itself on providing an environment that encourages growth, giving you the opportunity to lead projects and own the work you do. We like to think of ourselves as being as analytical as we are creative. There is a method to deliver the deliciousness. We are driven by our principles rooted in quality and committed to providing the best consumer experience. We're constantly looking for chances to create a more inclusive, fun, collaborative, and effective work environment.
Launched in January 2019, the team at BUBBLE has deep industry knowledge and experience in the food, wellness, technology, and media space hailing from notable companies; Daily Harvest, Microsoft, Thrillist, Jack Threads, Spoon University, Hu Kitchen, and The Food Network.
You can find more info on our team and culture here on LinkedIn.
Team BUBBLE is looking for a creative thinker and skilled collaborator to join our Creative team, with expertise in campaign planning & execution, and social community building. As a Creative Marketing Associate, you will play a critical role in helping us execute campaigns and grow our social community, while maintaining and growing the Brand. You’ll work cross-functionally to bring to life projects that drive awareness for the Brand. You will act as a steward of our brand, ensuring every touch point is a clear articulation of our value proposition and an incredible experience for our customers. You are results driven, culture-obsessed and on the pulse of the design, food and health & wellness scene. To succeed in this role, you should be comfortable generating and articulating your creative ideas in written and spoken word.
In this role, you will have significant autonomy and oversight of many moving pieces; as such, the ideal candidate is comfortable working in ambiguity and a fast-paced environment, is proactive & action oriented, has a strong ownership mentality, loves to problem-solve, is mission driven & organized, and has superior verbal and written communication skills.
This is a fantastic opportunity to make an outsized impact on a high-growth company in a booming industry – come take it!
Day-To-Day You Will:
- Assist in Marketing campaigns by designing and creating content for all channels, including but not limited to social media, advertising, email, and web.
- Assist and execute in Content creation for all channels including but not limited to social media, advertising, email, and web.
- Maintain the essence and brand style of BUBBLE across all channels, digital space: website, social, email | offline: events
- Research and recommend new ideas for strengthening the BUBBLE brand + maintaining brand status on all channels
- Collaborate cross-functionally to develop assets for campaigns
- Partner with cross-functional teams to help launch new programs, campaigns and customer touch points
- Maintain social presence and advise in social strategy
- Work collaboratively with the Creative and Marketing Team to execute strategies that build engagement.
- Write, edit and publish content for our channels (websites, blogs, videos, social media posts/campaigns, email campaigns,, and more)
- Create content that motivates, inspires, educates, informs, sells, and simply, provides information, across all of our platforms
- Maintain a social-first approach to events, partnerships, and brand activations
- Use external platforms to publish content to ecommerce, marketing and social platforms (Klaviyo, TikTok, Instagram, etc)
You Should Bring:
- 1-2+ years of creative experience; ideally in a fast-paced/start-up environment or at a creative agency (but not limited too)
- Experienced in Adobe Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, Premiere Pro.. .etc)
- Experience in photo and video editing
- Experienced in cross-functional collaboration, deadlines and project management
- Experience and comfort with creative ideation and campaign concepting
- In tune with current design trends and social trends
- Self-motivated, “can do” attitude with a desire to build, growth mindset
- Knowledge and proficiency in Tiktok
- Knowledge of publishing content to ecommerce, email marketing and social platforms
- Experience with Copywriting is a PLUS
- Excitement in the CPG/Food/Health + Wellness space is a plus!
- Should be Located in the NYC/NJ area
What We Bring:
- A dynamic, collaborative, ambitious and fun work environment.
- Hybrid work environment (Traveling to our NJ office on Wednesdays)
- Opportunity for equity Participation
- Competitive Vacation Days
- “Summer Fridays” from Memorial day to Labor Day
- An open and honest culture where we constantly seek improvement and cherish your input
- Large opportunity for impact within a growing company, among an immensely talented, smart, creative, and driven team
- Highly motivated, low-ego co-workers
- Snacks on snacks on snacks-- we wouldn’t be in the food business without healthy food around 100% of the time
Submit your info on our Application Form, and we'll be in touch!