Ginger Beet Matcha
- Regular price
- Regular price
- Sale price
- Unit price
We read the label so you don’t have to. Each and every product listed goes through our rigorous BUBBLE Approval Process.
This robust, heavenly combination of ginger and beet warms the body, promotes relaxation, and eases digestion. It is the perfect tea to sip while reading a book or relaxing to calm the mind and body. Neither too sweet nor spicy, the notes of each ingredient are well-balanced just like you in tree pose during a yoga session. Think of this flavor profile as cold-pressed juice infused with matcha. Namaste.
- Non GMO
- Plant Based
- 0g of sugar
- Small Batch Certified
- No Artificial Colors
- No Artificial Flavors
- Nutrient Dense
- Organic Superfoods
- For every bag of Mantra Matcha purchased, a meal will be donated to a child in need through the No Kid Hungry organization.
- Benefits of Matcha
- 1 cup matcha green tea = the health benefits of 10 cups traditional green tea
- Provides steady energy without jitters
- No crash from sugar or high amounts of caffeine
- Supports immune system
- High in nutrients and minerals
- Improves mood and calms the mind
- Decreases stress and anxiety levels
- Increases focus and concentration
- Boosts metabolism and helps burn calories
- Restores vitality and feeling of well-being
HOW TO ENJOY:
Traditional Hot Tea – Whisk and add to 6 oz of warm water.
Matcha Latte – Whisk and add to 6 oz of warm milk such (e.g., oat, almond). Enjoy as an Iced Matcha Latte by using cold milk or adding ice after warm preparation.
Cold Brew Matcha – Add matcha to a 16 oz bottle or shaker filled with cold or room temperature water and shake vigorously. Add ice cubes if desired.
Each pouch contains 30 servings
MORE ABOUT MANTRA MATCHA:
Manufactured in a gluten-free and peanut-free facility that also processes egg, milk, tree nut, fish, shellfish, and soy.