Craving a pizza? Stay true to your paleo genes and indulge yourself! With this quick and easy – and nutritious – mix, you can go from shelf to table in just 20 minutes.
Just add an egg, oil, and water, then bake. All that’s left to do is add your favorite toppings... olive oil, pesto, goat cheese, meat, veggies, whatever you like. It’s a pizza, after all!
And more than a pizza: this is a true paleo recipe, with ingredients like almond meal, tapioca, organic coconut flour, and organic chia seed. So it’s grain-free, has a low glycemic profile, and offers generous amounts of healthy fats and even protein.
How to make:
1. Preheat Oven to 425° F.
2. In a large bowl: Whisk 1 egg (or egg substitute - use 2 Tbsp Fine flaxseed meal in 2 Tbsp hot water. Let stand 5min and use as egg.), 1 Tbsp oil and 1/2 cup cold water.
3. Add and whisk entire package of dry pizza crust mix into wet mixture.
4. Quickly place dough onto center of pizza pan.
5. Move pizza pan around to spread the mix to desired thickness. If dough is too thick to spread, use a wet hand to spread to desired thickness.
6. Bake for 10 minutes or to desired crispness.
7. While baking, gather toppings and cook any items that require it before putting onto pizza.
8. Add toppings and cook another five minutes or until desired.