Creole Flavor - Recipe Starter Sauce
- Regular price
- Regular price
- Sale price
- Unit price
Packed with a complex blend of aromatic vegetables, herbs, and authentic spices in a concentrated tomato base. Use as a healthy shortcut recipe starter and simmer sauce, healthy Creole-inspired flavor base, and so much more!
Creole food is a rich fusion of French, Spanish, and West African inspiration. Use our low sodium, concentrated flavor base for an easy weeknight take on gumbo, etouffée or one-pot jambalaya. Perhaps you’re in the mood for a Martinique-inspired chicken or fish recipe, need a quick and flavorful slow cooker sauce, or want to jazz up a simple pot roast or meatloaf meal. Our Creole flavor shortcut sauce is what you need!
- Our chef-blended, complex Creole flavor concentrate helps you turn the simplest of ingredients into an incredible meal!
- Goes great with pork, chicken, seafood, rice, vegetables, and beans, and more.
- Made with just vegetables, fruit, spices and herbs, perfectly blended and waiting to bring life to your table!
- As with all of our Whole30 Approved cooking sauces, they are low in sodium, have no oils or fats, and have zero added sugar. Add salt to your own tastes or health needs.
- Spice level: mild-medium. Like it spicier? Add extra spicy peppers or your favorite hot sauce if you'd like to spice it up further!
- Non-GMO Project Verified
HOW TO ENJOY:
SAUTE, SIMMER, SLOW COOK, MARINATE, SEASON; SOUPS, STEWS, SKILLET MEALS + MORE!
9 oz jar. Each jar contains 5-18 servings (1/4 cup, or by the spoonful)
MORE ABOUT MESA DE VIDA:
Made in a facility that may process ingredients with tree nuts and other allergens.