Social Media Intern
Social Media Intern
Hi! We’re BUBBLE. We are a premier online health food marketplace that sells the best clean label foods from across the US. We are driven by our principles and committed to providing the best consumer experience.
Our team prides itself on providing an environment that encourages learning and growth, giving you the opportunity to lead your own projects and take pride in the work you do. We're constantly looking for chances to create a more inclusive, fun, collaborative, and effective work environment.
The team at BUBBLE has deep industry knowledge and experience in the food, wellness, and media space hailing from notable companies; Daily Harvest, Thrillist, Spoon University, Hu Kitchen, and The Food Network.
As a social media at BUBBLE, you will work with the Creative and Product teams to produce multimedia content highlighting products from the site and the stories of the brands who make them. This position will be your chance to build your experience in all things video and photography from an in-house perspective for a brand.
What You Can Expect Day To Day:
- Assist in the creation/curation of content for all of BUBBLE’s social media channels (Instagram, Pinterest, Facebook)
- Research and development of trend analysis
- Assist with photo shoots and various events
- Monitor and respond to customer DM’s/comments on social media channels
- Work closely with the Marketing, Creative and Product Teams to plan and execute against content production cycle
- Participate in creative meetings and campaign planning
- Interest in the food and wellness industry
- Ability to work independently and with a team
- Can meet deadlines and handle multiple projects at the same time
- Resourcefulness, diligence, attention to detail, and creative problem-solving skills
- Strong communication skills and ability to multi-task in a fast paced environment
- Basic graphic design skills
- Photography (Photoshop) and video production experience are a plus!
- Strong communication and verbal skills
- Strong understanding of various social media platform (Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest, Tik Tok)
- Snacks on snacks on snacks-- we wouldn’t be in the wellness space without healthy food around 100% of the time
- A dynamic, ambitious and fun work environment
- Opportunity to start ground level with the founding team
- Please email firstname.lastname@example.org with position title as subject and CV and/or LinkedIn attached.
- Internship, 2-3 days per week at NYC HQ