BUBBLE is health food paradise: an online marketplace that hosts the best, healthiest foods from around the US. Our community-driven marketplace is built for the hungry by the hungry-- who also happen to be healthy.
Our team prides itself on providing an environment that encourages learning and growth, giving you the opportunity to lead your own projects and take pride in the work you do. We're constantly looking for chances to create a more inclusive, fun, collaborative, and effective work environment.
As a PR Intern at BUBBLE, you will work closely to support the different functions of the PR team. The ideal candidate has a strong passion for marketing and public relations industry with a keen attention to detail. This internship will provide significant hands-on insight into a fast-paced role, learning about the different aspects of the industry.
Being self-motivated, hardworking, creative, professional, outgoing, and positive are qualities we as a team hold as a common thread. Accountability, integrity, attention to detail, and a keen ability to prioritize and juggle multiple tasks while working independently are required for this position.
What you can expect day-to-day:
- Assist with research, brainstorm, and outreach for press opportunities.
- Tracking and creating clips for all media and influencer coverage
- Assist with planning and execution of BUBBLE events
- Outreach, communicate, and build relationships with partner companies
- Deep understanding of the BUBBLE brand and voice.
- Background in a similar working role.
- Be able to operate with a sense of urgency and ability to meet deadlines is critical.
- Excellent communication, organizational and follow-up skills.
- Ability to work independently and with a team.
- Interest in the food, wellness, social media and e-commerce space.
- Snacks on snacks on snacks-- we wouldn’t be in the wellness space without healthy food around 100% of the time
- A dynamic, ambitious and fun work environment
- Opportunity to start ground level with the founding team
(This position is unpaid and for credit only.)
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org with position title as subject and CV and/or LinkedIn attached.