Hi! We’re BUBBLE. We are a premier online health food marketplace that sells the best clean label foods from across the US. We are driven by our principles and committed to providing the best consumer experience.
Our team prides itself on providing an environment that encourages learning and growth, giving you the opportunity to lead your own projects and take pride in the work you do. We're constantly looking for chances to create a more inclusive, fun, collaborative, and effective work environment.
The team at BUBBLE has deep industry knowledge and experience in the food, wellness, and media space hailing from notable companies; Daily Harvest, Thrillist, Spoon University, Hu Kitchen, and The Food Network.
As a photography intern at BUBBLE, you will work with the Creative and Product teams to produce multimedia content highlighting products from the site and the stories of the brands who make them. This position will be your chance to build your experience in all things video and photography from an in-house perspective for a brand.
What You Can Expect Day To Day:
- Shooting product photos daily
- Creating original photo content per brand guidelines for social media channels, e-commerce platform and products
- Concept, produce, and edit photo content daily
- Work closely with the Marketing, Creative and Product Teams to plan and execute against content production cycle
- Participate in creative meetings and campaign planning
- Interest in the food and wellness industry
- Ability to work independently and with a team
- Can meet deadlines and handle multiple projects at the same time
- Majoring or minoring in photography/videography OR someone with extensive photography/videography skills
- Proficiency in Photoshop, Lightroom, Premiere Pro, After Effects, iMovie
- Resourcefulness, diligence, attention to detail, and creative problem-solving skills
- Strong communication skills and ability to multi-task in a fast paced environment
- Videography or Animation skills are a plus!
- Snacks on snacks on snacks-- we wouldn’t be in the wellness space without healthy food around 100% of the time
- A dynamic, ambitious and fun work environment
- Opportunity to start ground level with the founding team
- Internship, 2-3 days per week at NYC HQ