Careers at BUBBLE
Work With Us
BUBBLE is building the largest selection of healthy, better-for-you, independent labels in the US, culminating in a one-stop-shop digital grocery experience for customers nationwide. BUBBLE is on a mission to change the landscape of our food system by removing the limits of previous big food manufacturing and distribution by leveraging a lean, digitally native marketplace in order to improve both shopper and new brand experiences. BUBBLE shoppers have access to 400+ independent and diverse food brands from across the USA.
Our team prides itself on providing an environment that encourages growth, giving you the opportunity to lead projects and own the work you do. We like to think of ourselves as being as analytical as we are creative. There is a method to deliver the deliciousness. We are driven by our principles rooted in quality and committed to providing the best consumer experience. We're constantly looking for chances to create a more inclusive, fun, collaborative, and effective work environment.
Launched in January 2019, the team at BUBBLE has deep industry knowledge and experience in the food, wellness, technology, and media space hailing from notable companies; Daily Harvest, Microsoft, Thrillist, Jack Threads, Spoon University, Hu Kitchen, and The Food Network.
You can find more info on our team and culture here on LinkedIn.
Team BUBBLE is looking for a creative thinker and skilled collaborator to join our Operations team with expertise in sales and product merchandising and campaign planning and execution. As a Merchandising Associate, you will play a critical role in optimizing the process of new brand onboarding, from the first touchpoint of a brand looking to sell on BUBBLE, to listing products live for sale, and organizing curated sales and product merchandising. You’ll work cross-functionally to increase the customer’s discoverability and selection of products across BUBBLE’s website.
Ever heard of a popped water lily seed? To succeed in this role, you should be up to date with the latest trends in the food and health & wellness scene, are culture obsessed, and have a strong knowledge of CPG.
In this role, you will have significant autonomy and oversight of many moving pieces; as such, the ideal candidate is comfortable working in ambiguity and a fast-paced environment, is proactive & action oriented, has a strong ownership mentality, and has superior time management skills.
This is a fantastic opportunity to make an outsized impact on a high-growth company in a booming industry – come take it!
Day-To-Day You Will:
- Research and grow brand accounts for new products and vendors
- Merchandise sales, collections, and categories on site that reflect sales, optimize conversion and and showcase upcoming trends
- Stay on top of emerging trends at the local and national level; keep a consistent pulse on cultural landscape
- Implement site merchandising updates daily based on inventory, marketing calendar, brand and product launches, and other merchandising maintenance
- Analyze merchandising data daily/weekly/monthly to track KPIs and areas of opportunity
- Work cross functionally with the Creative and Marketing teams to bring campaigns to life
- Communicate with new brand accounts to streamline the onboarding process; manage existing brand accounts
You Should Bring:
- 0.5-2 years of ecommerce merchandising experience, ideally in a fast-paced/start-up environment
- Familiarity with the back-end of ecommerce platforms; experience with plug-ins is a plus
- Experience in eComm, DTC or CPG (food or wellness brands, a plus!)
- Experienced in cross-functional collaboration and project management
- Experience and comfort with creative ideation and campaign concepting
- Experience using Excel, Google Suite, and workflow management systems
- In tune with emerging trends and can predict what's coming in and out of style
- Self-motivated, “can do” attitude with a desire to build, growth mindset
- A strong sense of time management, strong attention to detail, and a process-oriented mindset
- Knowledge within the food space and understand diet, nutrition and food trends
- A passion for food and health and wellness
- Willingness to taste and help approve food samples!
- Located in the NY/NJ area
What We Bring:
- A dynamic, collaborative, ambitious and fun work environment.
- Hybrid work environment (Commuting to our Kearny, NJ headquarters on Wednesdays)
- Opportunity for equity Participation
- Competitive Vacation Days
- “Summer Fridays” from Memorial day to Labor Day
- An open and honest culture where we constantly seek improvement and cherish your input
- Large opportunity for impact within a growing company, among an immensely talented, smart, creative, and driven team
- Highly motivated, low-ego co-workers
- Snacks on snacks on snacks-- we wouldn’t be in the food business without healthy food around 100% of the time