Creative Intern - Tiktok Content
BUBBLE is health food paradise: an online marketplace that hosts the best, healthiest foods from around the US. Our community-driven marketplace is built for the hungry by the hungry -- who also happen to be healthy.
Our team prides itself on providing an environment that encourages learning and growth, giving you the opportunity to lead your own projects and take pride in the work you do. We're constantly looking for chances to create a more inclusive, fun, collaborative, and effective work environment.
As a Creative Intern at BUBBLE, you will work closely with the Marketing team to assist with upkeeping BUBBLE’s social media accounts, specifically launching and growing our Tiktok account. This includes content creation and influencer relations. This internship will provide significant hands-on insight into a fast-paced role, as well as invaluable learning about influencer marketing.
Being self-motivated, hardworking, creative, professional, outgoing, and positive are qualities we as a team hold as a common thread. Accountability, integrity, attention to detail, and a keen ability to prioritize and juggle multiple tasks while working independently are required for this position.
What you can expect day-to-day:
- Content brainstorm and creation
- Influencer research, outreach, tracking and reporting
- Assist with influencer relations and communications
- Assist with social media strategy, campaign development + communications
- Deep understanding of the BUBBLE brand and voice.
- Background in a similar working role.
- Be able to operate with a sense of urgency and ability to meet deadlines is critical.
- Excellent communication, organizational and follow-up skills.
- Ability to work independently and with a team.
- Interest in the food, wellness, social media and e-commerce space.
- Minimum 3 days a week
- Snacks on snacks on snacks-- we wouldn’t be in the wellness space without healthy food around 100% of the time
- A dynamic, ambitious and fun work environment
- Opportunity to start ground level with the founding team
(This position is unpaid and for credit only.)
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org with position title as subject and CV and/or LinkedIn attached.