Administrative Assistant, Part Time (remote)
BUBBLE is building a platform for the largest selection of healthy, better-for-you, independent food labels in the US, culminating in a one-stop-shop digital grocery experience for customers nationwide. BUBBLE is on a mission to change the landscape of our food system by removing the limits of previous big food manufacturing and distribution through a lean, digitally native marketplace that improves both shopper and new brand experiences. BUBBLE shoppers have access to 400+ independent and diverse food brands from across the USA.
Our team prides itself on providing an environment that encourages growth, giving you the opportunity to lead projects and own the work you do. We like to think of ourselves as being as analytical as we are creative. We are driven by our principles rooted in quality and committed to providing the best consumer experience. We're constantly looking for chances to create a more inclusive, fun, collaborative, and effective work environment.
Launched in January 2019, the team at BUBBLE has deep industry knowledge and experience in the food, wellness, technology, and media space hailing from notable companies: Daily Harvest, Microsoft, YC, Thrillist, Jack Threads, Spoon University, Hu Kitchen, Sysco, and The Food Network.
Team BUBBLE is in search of an Administrative Assistant to join our US-based remote team. As we continue to grow our company, we are looking for people who are passionate about the wellness and technology industries and know how to make an impact.
The Administrative Assistant role is essential to ensuring smooth day-to-day operations and administrative support for the executive team. You will provide comprehensive assistance to key leadership members so they may focus on their primary responsibilities and maximize effectiveness (i.e. you will be responsible for a wide variety of administrative support duties). If you are a go-getter who enjoys taking on a variety of administrative, organizational, and HR related duties to support a growing technology company, please apply.
The ideal candidate is someone who is organized, process-oriented, and extremely reliable. You take pride in the quality of your work with exceptional accuracy, confidentiality and professionalism. You work independently, yet are a collaborative team player who has a passion for shared growth and success!
- Work closely with staff to ensure that operations are running smoothly.
- Stay up-to-date on the statuses of key company projects and initiatives.
- Attend monthly, quarterly, and weekly meetings that require writing agendas, meeting minutes, recording action items.
- Maintain confidentiality regarding company financial, compensation, and investor relations information.
- Take on projects and challenges while exercising attention to detail and deadlines.
- Provide administrative assistance to executive staff which may include writing internal and external communications, preparing spreadsheets and presentations, managing calendars and appointments, and making travel arrangements.
- Be responsible for sending annual invoices to our customers and ensuring payments are received on time.
- Perform human resources coordinator duties related to recruiting, employee onboarding, set up, maintaining employee handbooks, and ensuring overall compliance.
- Provide administrative support to the team, keeping track of calendars and schedules, process and planning.
- Provide assistance to the sales and marketing teams. This may include publishing blog posts, scheduling social media, or other assigned tasks.
- Help enhance our remote team culture. This may include creating, planning and executing a variety of creative employee appreciation events (e.g. small wins, anniversaries, birthdays, virtual happy hours, company-wide gatherings, etc.).
- Perform additional duties and assignments as needed to help ensure a smooth and efficient remote office environment.
You’d be a great fit if:
- 4+ years of professional work experience supporting senior executives, ideally in the ecommerce, technology or software industry.
- Proficiency using G Suite, Google Apps, MS Word, Excel, HR and accounting platforms with the ability to learn additional applications as needed
- Exhibit strong and professional communication skills -- written, verbal, and presentation
- Maintains a high degree of professionalism and ability to maintain confidentiality
- Ability to meet deadlines and have the discretion to handle sensitive information
- Proactive, resourceful, and self-driven to work independently with minimal supervision, while still providing progress updates and sharing information in a productive manner
- Have a high level of integrity and a strong moral compass - you believe in doing what’s right and know the importance of confidentiality
- Highly organized and process oriented with a strong attention to detail
- Passion for people, process, and sustainable workplace culture - You are ready to dive into anything and thrive in a growing, changing environment.
What it’s like to work at BUBBLE:
- A dynamic, collaborative, ambitious and fun work environment.
- We are a team of 7, currently working 100% remote, and host quarterly in person on-site meetings in the NYC metro area to calibrate and collaborate.
- Most of the team is based in NY, NJ and PA
- We are loving the remote work environment so far, and will probably be maintaining a hybrid workflow post 2021.
- Snacks on snacks on snacks-- we wouldn’t be in the food business without healthy -- and extremely tasty -- food around 100% of the time
- Competitive medical, dental, and vision benefits for Full Time employees (coming soon)