Raise your hand if you’re guilty of throwing croutons like it’s confetti on top of your salad bowls 🙋♀️Guilty as charged.* Let’s be real, nothing beats that satisfying crunch. Cue Becca’s Petites, who’s churning out savory granola that’s perfect for tossing into you sad salads, soups, eggs, veggies, or toast.
- Shishito peppers
- Salmon, or your choice of protein
- Micro greens
- Ramp Vinegar
- Becca’s Petites Flambeaux mix
WHIP IT UP:
- Preheat oven to 400ºF
- Combine mushrooms, corn, tomatoes, and shishito peppers.
- Sprinkle Olive Oil over top and season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Spread vegetables on baking sheet and bake for 40 minutes.
- With your choice of greens as your base, dress with a couple drops of Ramp Vinegar.
- Top with roasted vegetables and your choice of protein
- And finally, top it off with a sprinkle of Becca’s Petite’s spicy Flambeaux.
Contributor: Becca, Founder & CEO of Becca’s Petites