Superbowl weekend has come again and we’re taking it to the next level with game day snacks packed with tons of superfoods. This vegan, paleo, keto, and gluten-free approved recipe is a sure touch-down when it comes to impressing all your friends.
Buffalo Cauliflower Ingredients:
1 medium head cauliflower, chopped into bite-size pieces
1/2 cup winter squash powder
1/2 cup water
1 tsp Original Paleo Powder
1 tbsp melted turmeric ghee
2/3 cup hot sauce
Tahini Ranch Dip Ingredients:
1/4 cup herb tahini
1 tbsp fresh lemon juice
3 tbsp water
1 tsp maple syrup
1 tsp stone-ground mustard
1/4 tsp Original Paleo Powder
- Preheat oven to 450ºF.
- Start off making your winter squash batter by whisking winter squash flour, water, and paleo powder in a medium sized bowl.
- Toss cauliflower into the batter, making sure to coat each piece completely, then place on a lightly greased, nonstick or lined baking sheet. Bake for 15 minutes, tossing halfway through.
- While cauliflower is baking, combine melted ghee and Veracha hot sauce in a large bowl, set aside.
- Once you’ve removed the cauliflower from the oven, gently toss it in the bowl of hot sauce mixture.
- Once cauliflower is covered in the sauce, place back on the baking sheet and cook for an additional 20 minutes until it becomes crispy.
- Allow cauliflower to cool for 15 minutes before serving.
- Whisk all of the dip ingredients together and serve cauliflower with a side of celery and your tahini ranch dip!