In preparation for one of the most romantic times of the year, we're making Hella chocolatey, indulgent truffles dusted with pink raspberry dust to spread the love! These little gems are perfect to make for friends or for yourself, #selfcare!
Serving: 6 truffles
1 cup Dates
¼ cup Hella
¼ cup goji berries
¼ cup coconut flakes
⅛ tsp sea salt
¼ cup freeze dried raspberries
1 bar freaky health chocolate bar
1. Blitz all ingredients into a blender or food processor until well incorporated.
2. Roll into balls and place on parchment paper.
3. Blitz freeze dried raspberries into a fine dust.
4. Roll balls into raspberry dust
5. Place into fridge for at least 1 hour (if you can resist)