Thanksgiving is upon us once again! And nothing says Thanksgiving more than a slice of pie... or two. So put on your stretchy pants, because you're gonna want to take seconds of this Hella pie with its toasty, almond crust and indulgent yet light Hella hazelnut filling. This gluten-free, no-bake pie is the perfect sweet ending to your hearty dinner!
-1 14 oz can of full-fat coconut milk
-5 ounces 70% Dark Chocolate
-1 tsp vanilla extract
-a pinch of salt
-Roughly Chopped Hazelnuts
-Drizzle of Hella
WHIP IT UP:
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
- Combine the crust ingredients together in a food processor until well combined. Mixture should be tacky.
- Transfer the dough to a non-stick or greased pie pan. Using your fingers, press the dough down evenly to cover the pan.
- Bake for 15-17 minutes and let cool completely.
- On medium heat, combine Filling ingredients in a pot and mix until well combined and chocolate pieces melt.
- Pour mixture into baked pie crust.
- Place the tart in the fridge for 3 hours until the filling is set.
- Serve with chopped hazelnuts and a drizzle of hella!