Ringing in National Milk Tea Day with a healthier, low glycemic version of the famous BUBBLE tea. No more guessing what 50% sugar means, making this at home gives you full control of exactly how much sugar is going inside your drink.
- Bangtea! Black Oolong Tea
- 1 cup of hot water
- 3 tbsp Coconut Sugar
- 1 cup Ice
- ½ cup almond milk
- 3-4 tbsps tapioca balls
- Steep 5g or 1 tsp of black oolong tea in hot water for 60 seconds.
- Stir in 1 tbsp coconut sugar and milk.
- Cook tapioca balls in a pot of boiling water until soft, when you’ve reached desired consistency, strain the water and place back into pot and mix in 2 tbsp coconut sugar with the tapioca bubbles.
- Fill a glass with bubbles, ice and pour over hot tea mixture.