Moringa is one of the most prized Ayurvedic ingredients with its detoxifying, energy-enhancing, immunity-boosting, and anti-inflammatory properties. Which also means it's perfect for those who are bound to celebrate a little too hard and drink one too many green beers on the day everyone turns a little Irish. So clink your beers and enjoy the St. Patty's Day celebrations with this super green Moringa Pesto Pasta!
- 1 tbsp Nutu Moringa Powder
- 1 ½ cup of Basil
- ½ of a Lemon
- 1 Large Garlic Clove
- 3 tbsp of Cashews
- ½ cup of Nutritional Yeast
- 1 ¼ cup of Olive Oil
- Pinch of Black Pepper
- Pinch of Sky High Farm Salt
- A Box of The Only Bean Edamame Fettuccine
- Sky High Farm Salt as a finishing salt
- Add basil, cashews, garlic, nutritional yeast, moringa powder, black pepper and salt into a food processor or blender.
- While blending, add olive oil and lemon juice and blend to desired consistency.
- Mix the pesto with cooked pasta and garnish with Sky High Squash Salt.